Hatch Medical provides consulting services to a variety of clients, including both early-stage and established medical device companies, private equity and venture capital firms and individual inventors and entrepreneurs in most areas of marketing or business development. Past services have included extensive due diligence on prospective acquisition targets (and their respective technologies), target market assessment and identification, focus groups and physician interviews, clinical product evaluations and enhancement recommendations, business plan review and recommendations, valuation modeling, securing and negotiating product distribution (both U.S. based and internationally).
Please feel free to contact us with any questions surrounding your consulting needs.
Hatch Medical Consulting Clients have included (partial list):
- C. R. Bard, Inc. – Murray Hill, NJ
- Acquisition target due diligence, as well as market and technology assessment, and recommendations.
- Vacuum Assisted and Full-core Biopsy Market
- Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech) — Biomedical Engineering Dept.– Atlanta, GA
- Project due diligence, physician interviews and technology recommendations
- Arterial Regeneration System
- Ossacur, AG – Oberstenfeld, Germany
- Identification of U.S. distribution partners
- Implantable, fully resorbable ß-TCP ceramic used in the filling and reconstruction of bone defects
- Scion Medical Technologies – Shanghai, China
- Secured global distribution (excluding China) for Cassi™ breast biopsy system and Beacon™ tissue marker systems